SE-GS-1016 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, mini desktop Switch, is designed to
solve data transfer bottleneck in the enterprises and Internet Cafe. It has
16 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet ports and high-speed dynamic
memory, supports auto MDI/MDI-X and store-and-forward function to ensure the
data to be sent effectively. In addition, the Gigabit ports can be used as
normal ports, as well as Uplink ports to connect backbone network. You can
replace 10/100Mbps Switch with SE-GS-1016/1024 to enhance your network.
because the speed at each port can be up to 2000Mbps for full-duplex mode.
"Plug and play" function assists you to set up easily.
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports connect to the
workstation and support MDI/MDIX
- Compatible with the IEEE802.3,
IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards
- Supports NWAY auto-negotiation function,
auto-detect transfer data rate, UPnP, full-duplex, and automatically
chooses the best network connectivity mode
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX function,
predigests the network span and maintenance.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow
control, and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports non-blocking line speed
- Offers diagnosis and status LED
- Adopts store-and-forward mode, supports
MAC Address auto-learning function and integrates 8K MAC Address Table